a few words about us
BrowneWright Consulting is a boutique consulting firm based in Sydney.
He brings to his work:
- A value-added coaching process based on a belief in the inherent capacity of individuals to create resolutions to the situations they face.
- Highly developed facilitation skills.
- A capacity to think on his feet and work ‘in the moment’.
- Application of his understanding of group dynamics to organisational culture and individual functioning in times of change.
- A capacity to hold to purpose and deliver agreed outcomes.
Rollo’s professional experience of 30 years spans a variety of industries including education, health, telecommunications, financial services, state & federal government, not-for-profit.
He works with people and teams at all levels of organisations, providing a range of services to senior executives, team leaders, managers and frontline employees. Rollo strongly meets the challenge to work collaboratively with individuals and groups, to bring out their concerns in a way that underlying issues can be addressed. Recognised as one of Australia’s leading facilitators, he ran a public two-day course Masterful Facilitation for over 8 years.
Rollo is passionate about enabling sustainable leadership, engaging people using a range of techniques from facilitated sessions, action methods, collaborative processes and one-on-one coaching and mentoring. Rollo is accredited to use Human Synergistics LSI/GSI/OCI/OEI/LI tools.
Professional associations include the Australian & Aotearoa New Zealand Psychodrama Association. Rollo recently presented on Action Methods in Coaching for The Institute of Executive Coaching & Leadership (IECL), The International Coaching Federation (ICF) and The Leadership Circle (TLC). He is a Sociodramatist, TEP, and Executive Director of Psychodrama Australia. He works at the Sydney Campus, where he teaches the application of action methods in groups and one-on-one situations.